2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 698.9
Unspecified pruritic disorder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Pruritic disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 698.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 698.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 698.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 698.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L29.9 Pruritus, unspecified
- Itching of skin
- Papular dermatitis of pregnancy (disorder)
- Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy
- Pruritus (itching)
- Pruritus gravidarum
- Pruritus gravidarum (abnormal gallbladder function in pregnancy)
- Pruritus of pregnancy