2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.58
Sleep related movement disorder, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Sleep rel move disor NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 780.58 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 780.58 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 780.58.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 780.58: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F51.8 Other sleep disorders not due to a substance or known physiological condition
- Nocturnal myoclonus
- Rhythmic sleep related movement disorder
- Sleep related movement disorder
- Sleep related movement disorder, rhythmic
- Sleep related rhythmic movement disorder
- restless legs syndrome (333.94)