2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.59
Other disorders of eating
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Eating disorder NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 307.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 307.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 307.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 307.59: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F50.8 Other eating disorders
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F98.29 Other feeding disorders of infancy and early childhood
- Binge eating disorder
- Cannot face food
- Feeding disorder of infancy OR early childhood
- Feeding disorder, infancy or early childhood
- Loss of appetite, non organic
- Loss of appetite, psychogenic
- No interest in food
- Non-organic infant feeding disturbance
- Non-organic loss of appetite
- Psychogenic feeding disorder of infancy and childhood
- Psychogenic loss of appetite
- Refusal to eat in presence of others
- Refusing food
- Self-induced purging
- Self-induced purging to lose weight
- Feeding disorder of infancy or early childhood of nonorganic origin
- Infantile feeding disturbances of nonorganic origin
- Loss of appetite of nonorganic origin