2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.64
Benign carcinoid tumor of the kidney
- Short description: Benign carcinoid kidney.
- ICD-9-CM 209.64 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 209.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.64: 2013 2014 2015.
- Benign carcinoid of kidney
- Benign carcinoid tumor kidney
- Benign carcinoid tumor, kidney
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor kidney
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor of kidney
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor, kidney
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D3A.093 Benign carcinoid tumor of the kidney