2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.25
Malignant carcinoid tumor of foregut, not otherwise specified
- Short description: Mal carcnoid foregut NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 209.25 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.25 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.25.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.25: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C7A.094 Malignant carcinoid tumor of the foregut NOS
- Cancer neuroendocrine tumor, pancreas
- Malignant carcinoid tumor of pancreas
- Malignant carcinoid tumor, pancreas
- Malignant neuroendocrine tumor, pancreas
- Primary malignant neuroendocrine tumor of pancreas