2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.41
Benign carcinoid tumor of the duodenum
- Short description: Ben carcinoid duodenum.
- ICD-9-CM 209.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D3A.010 Benign carcinoid tumor of the duodenum
- Benign carcinoid of duodenum
- Benign carcinoid tumor duodenum
- Benign carcinoid tumor, duodenum
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor of duodenum
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor, duodenum