2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.60
Benign carcinoid tumor of unknown primary site
- Short description: Ben crcnd prim site unkn.
- ICD-9-CM 209.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 209.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.60: 2013 2014.
- Carcinoid tumor NOS
- Neuroendocrine tumor NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D3A.00 Benign carcinoid tumor of unspecified site