2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.17
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the rectum
- Short description: Malig carcinoid rectum.
- ICD-9-CM 209.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.17 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.17: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM C7A.026 Malignant carcinoid tumor of the rectum
- Carcinoma neuroendocrine, rectum
- Malignant carcinoid tumor of rectum
- Malignant carcinoid tumor, rectum
- Malignant neuroendocrine tumor, rectum
- Primary malignant neuroendocrine tumor of rectum