2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.22
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the thymus
- A primary thymic neuroendocrine neoplasm, often associated with Cushing's syndrome. Two morphologic subtypes are recognized: typical and atypical carcinoid tumors. Atypical carcinoid tumors have a more aggressive clinical course. -- 2005
- Short description: Malig carcinoid thymus.
- ICD-9-CM 209.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.22: 2013.
Convert 209.22 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 209.22: