2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 209.43
Benign carcinoid tumor of the ileum
- Short description: Benign carcinoid ileum.
- ICD-9-CM 209.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 209.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 209.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 209.43: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D3A.012 Benign carcinoid tumor of the ileum
- Benign carcinoid of ileum
- Benign carcinoid tumor ileum
- Benign carcinoid tumor, ileum
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor of ileum
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor, ileum