2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.52
Third or oculomotor nerve palsy total
- Short description: Total third nerve palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 378.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 378.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H49.00 Third [oculomotor] nerve palsy, unspecified eye
- Bilat total third cranial nerve palsy
- Bilateral total third cranial nerve palsy
- R third cranial nerve palsy
- Right third cranial nerve palsy
- Right third nerve palsy
- Total third cranial nerve palsy
- Total third nerve palsy