2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 767.6
Injury to brachial plexus due to birth trauma
- Short description: Brach plexus inj-birth.
- ICD-9-CM 767.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 767.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 767.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 767.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P14.0 Erb's paralysis due to birth injury
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P14.1 Klumpke's paralysis due to birth injury
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P14.3 Other brachial plexus birth injuries
- Brachial plexus injury due to birth trauma
- Erb-Duchenne paralysis
- Erbs palsy
- Erbs palsy due to birth trauma
- Injury to brachial plexus as birth trauma
- Palsy or paralysis:
- Erb (-Duchenne)
- Klumpke (-Déjérine)