2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 767.2
Fracture of clavicle due to birth trauma
- Short description: Clavicle fx at birth.
- ICD-9-CM 767.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 767.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 767.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 767.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P13.4 Fracture of clavicle due to birth injury
- Clavicle fracture due to birth trauma
- Clavicle fx due to birth trauma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 767.2
- Fracture (abduction) (adduction) (avulsion) (compression) (crush) (dislocation) (oblique) (separation) (closed) 829.0
- clavicle (interligamentous part) (closed) 810.00