2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 767.19
Other injury to scalp due to birth trauma
- Short description: Injuries to scalp NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 767.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 767.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 767.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 767.19: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P12.0 Cephalhematoma due to birth injury
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P12.1 Chignon (from vacuum extraction) due to birth injury
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P12.81 Caput succedaneum
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P12.89 Other birth injuries to scalp
- Cephalhematoma due to birth trauma
- Cephalohematoma due to birth trauma
- Caput succedaneum
- Chignon (from vacuum extraction)