2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 767.9
Unspecified birth trauma
- mechanical or anoxic trauma incurred by or to the infant during labor or delivery.
- Physical injuries (such as brain damage) received during birth, mostly in, but not limited to, breech births, instrument deliveries, neonatal anoxia, or premature births. Used for both human and animal populations.
- Short description: Birth trauma NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 767.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 767.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 767.9: 2012 2013.
Convert 767.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 767.9: