2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.54
Sixth or abducens nerve palsy
- Short description: Sixth nerve palsy.
- ICD-9-CM 378.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 378.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.54: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H49.20 Sixth [abducent] nerve palsy, unspecified eye
- Abducens nerve disorder
- Abducens nerve palsy
- Abducens neuropathy
- Bilat sixth cranial nerve palsy
- Bilateral sixth cranial nerve palsy
- L sixth cranial nerve palsy
- Left sixth cranial nerve palsy
- R sixth cranial nerve palsy
- Right sixth cranial nerve palsy
- Sixth cranial nerve palsy
- Sixth cranial nerve palsy, both eyes