2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 355.0
Lesion of sciatic nerve
- Short description: Sciatic nerve lesion.
- ICD-9-CM 355.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 355.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 355.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 355.0: 2012 2013 2014.
- Atrophy, spinal muscular, juvenile
- Kugelberg-Welander disease (disorder)
- L sciatic nerve lesion
- L sciatic neuropathy
- Left sciatic nerve lesion
- Left sciatic neuropathy
- Left sided piriformis syndrome (disorder)
- Neuropathy (nerve damage), sciatic
- Piriformis syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome, L
- Piriformis syndrome, left
- Piriformis syndrome, R
- Piriformis syndrome, right
- R sciatic nerve lesion
- R sciatic neuropathy
- Right sciatic nerve lesion
- Right sciatic neuropathy
- Right sided piriformis syndrome (disorder)
- Sciatic nerve lesion
- Sciatic neuropathy
- Spinal muscular atrophy, Type 3
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G57.00 Lesion of sciatic nerve, unspecified lower limb