2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 352.3
Disorders of pneumogastric (10th) nerve
- Short description: Pneumogastric nerve dis.
- ICD-9-CM 352.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 352.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 352.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 352.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G52.2 Disorders of vagus nerve
- Disorder of vagus nerve
- Vagus neuropathy