2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.3
- ICD-9-CM 536.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 536.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 536.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 536.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.84 Gastroparesis
- Diabetes type 1 with gastroparesis
- Diabetes type 2 with gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w diabetic gastroparesis
- DM 2 W diabetic gastroparesis
- Gastroparesis due to diabetes
- Gastroparesis due to DM
- Gastroparesis syndrome
- Code first underlying disease, such as: