2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 349.9
Unspecified disorders of nervous system
- condition in which there is a deviation from or interruption of the normal structure or function of any component of the brain (including the cerebral hemispheres, diencephalon, brain stem, and cerebellum) or the spinal cord.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the nervous system that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs. (NCI)
- impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning of the nervous system.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the nervous system that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs.
- Short description: Cns disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 349.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 349.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 349.9: 2012 2013.
349.9 Alternative Terminology
Convert 349.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 349.9: