2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 742.9
Unspecified congenital anomaly of brain spinal cord and nervous system
- structural or functional abnormalities of the central or peripheral nervous system existing at birth and often before birth, resulting primarily from defects of embryogenesis.
- pathologic condition existing at, and usually before, birth affecting the brain, which is composed of the intracranial components of the central nervous system.
- Short description: Nervous system anom NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 742.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 742.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 742.9: 2012 2013.
Convert 742.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 742.9: