2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.8
Other demyelinating diseases of central nervous system
- progressive degeneration of the corpus callosum characterized by progressive intellectual deterioration, emotional disturbances, confusion, hallucinations, tremor, rigidity, and convulsions; very rare disorder affecting chiefly middle-aged male alcoholics and patients with nutritional deficiency states.
- Short description: Cns demyelination NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 341.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 341.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 341.8: 2012 2013.
341.8 Alternative Terminology
Convert 341.8 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 341.8: