2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 266.2
Other b-complex deficiencies
- Short description: B-complex defic NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 266.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 266.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 266.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 266.2: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Biotin deficiency
- Biotin deficiency disease
- Biotin dependent carboxylase deficiency
- Biotin-dependent carboxylase deficiency
- Cerebral degeneration due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Choline deficiency
- Cobalamin A disease
- Cobalamin B disease
- Cobalamin C disease
- Cobalamin deficiency
- Deficiency of biotin
- Folate deficiency glossitis
- Folic acid deficiency
- Inadequate dietary intake of folate
- Neuropathy due to folic acid deficiency
- Optic neuropathy due to vitamin B12 deficiency
- Pantothenic acid deficiency
- Peripheral nerve disorder due to vit B12 deficiency
- Peripheral neuropathy due to B12 deficiency
- Peripheral neuropathy due to vitamin B12 deficiency (disorder)
- Polyneuropathy (multiple nerve disorder)
- Polyneuropathy due to vitamin B complex deficiency
- Polyneuropathy in vitamin B deficiency (disorder)
- Spinal cord degeneration, due to vitamin B12 deficiency, subacute
- Subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord
- Subacute degeneration of spinal cord due to vitamin B12 deficiency (disorder)
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Vitamin B12 deficiency glossitis
- folic acid
- vitamin B12
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E53.8 Deficiency of other specified B group vitamins