2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.8
Other disorders of choroid
- Short description: Disorders of choroid NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 363.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 363.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.8: 2012 2013 2014.
- Acquired hypopigmentation of choroid
- Choroid tubercles
- Choroidal effusion
- Choroidal pigmentation
- Congenital choroid folds
- Congenital choroidal folds
- Diffuse chorioretinal lesion
- Hypertensive choroidopathy
- Idiopathic choroid folds
- Idiopathic choroidal folds
- Macular areolar choroidal atrophy
- Multiple raised chorioretinal lesions
- Punched out chorioretinal lesion
- Punctate inner choroidopathy
- Serpiginous choroiditis
- Solitary raised chorioretinal lesion
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H31.8 Other specified disorders of choroid