2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.40
Choroidal degeneration unspecified
- Short description: Choroidal degen NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 363.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 363.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.109 Choroidal degeneration, unspecified, unspecified eye
- Bilat choroid degeneration
- Bilateral choroid degeneration
- Choroid degeneration
- Choroid degeneration, both eyes
- Choroidal degeneration
- L choroid degeneration
- Left choroid degeneration
- R choroid degeneration
- Right choroid degeneration