2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 351.9
Facial nerve disorder unspecified
- Short description: Facial nerve dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 351.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 351.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 351.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 351.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G51.9 Disorder of facial nerve, unspecified
- Facial nerve disorder
- Left facial nerve disorder
- Right facial nerve disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 351.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- facial nerve (seventh) 351.9
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Neuropathy, neuropathic (see also Disorder, nerve) 355.9
- facial nerve 351.9