2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.73
Intervertebral disc disorder with myelopathy lumbar region
- Short description: Lumb disc dis w myelopat.
- ICD-9-CM 722.73 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 722.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 722.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 722.73: 2012 2013 2014.
- Disorder of lumbar intervertebral disc with myelopathy
- Herniation lumbar intervertebral disc
- Herniation of lumbar disc w myelopathy
- Intervertebral disc disorder of lumbar region with myelopathy
- Intervertebral disc disorders w myelopathy
- Intervertebral disc disorders w myelopathy of lumbosacral spine
- Lumbar disc disorder w myelopathy
- Lumbar disc prolapse with myelopathy
- Lumbosacral intervertebral disk disorder with myelopathy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M51.06 Intervertebral disc disorders with myelopathy, lumbar region
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 722.73
- nerve NEC - see also Disorder, nerve
- Degeneration, degenerative
- intervertebral disc 722.6
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Displacement, displaced
- intervertebral disc (with neuritis, radiculitis, sciatica, or other pain) 722.2
- with myelopathy 722.70
- cervical, cervicodorsal, cervicothoracic 722.0
- with myelopathy 722.71
- due to major trauma - see Dislocation, vertebra, cervical
- due to trauma - see Dislocation, vertebra
- lumbar, lumbosacral 722.10
- with myelopathy 722.73
- due to major trauma - see Dislocation, vertebra, lumbar
- thoracic, thoracolumbar 722.11
- with myelopathy 722.72
- due to major trauma - see Dislocation, vertebra, thoracic
- Myelopathy (spinal cord) 336.9
- due to or with