2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 961.3
Poisoning by quinoline and hydroxyquinoline derivatives
- Short description: Pois-quinoline/hydroxyqu.
- ICD-9-CM 961.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 961.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 961.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 961.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T37.8X1A Poisoning by other specified systemic anti-infectives and antiparasitics, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- antimalarial drugs (961.4)