2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 722.52
Degeneration of lumbar or lumbosacral intervertebral disc
- Short description: Lumb/lumbosac disc degen.
- ICD-9-CM 722.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 722.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 722.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 722.52: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M51.36 Other intervertebral disc degeneration, lumbar region
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M51.37 Other intervertebral disc degeneration, lumbosacral region
- Degeneration lumbar disc w neurological manifestation
- Degeneration of intervertebral disc of lower back
- Degeneration of lumbar intervertebral disc
- Degeneration of lumbosacral intervertebral disc
- Degenerative disc disease of lower back
- Degenerative disc disease, lower back
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Lumbar disc degeneration w neurological manifestation
- Lumbar disc degeneration with neurological symptom
- Lumbar disc degeneration with neurological symptoms
- Lumbosacral disc degeneration
- Neurologic disorder due to degeneration of lumbar intervertebral disc