2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 336.3
Myelopathy in other diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Myelopathy in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 336.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 336.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 336.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 336.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G99.2 Myelopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
- Myelopathy due to another disorder
- Myelopathy due to benign neoplastic disease
- Myelopathy due to malignancy
- Myelopathy due to malignant neoplastic disease
- Myelopathy due to neoplastic disease
- Myelopathy in benign neoplasm
- Myelopathy in cancer
- Myelopathy in malignant neoplasm
- Myelopathy in neoplasm
- Myelopathy in neoplasm of unspecified nature
- Myelopathy secondary
- Secondary myelopathy
- Code first underlying disease, as: