2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.7
Family history of consanguinity
- Short description: Consanguinity.
- ICD-9-CM V19.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V19.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V19.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.7: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of consanguinity (marriage to close blood relative)
- Family history: Consanguinity
- FH: Consanguinity
- Fhx of consanguinity
- Genetic counseling for consanguinity done
- Genetic counseling, consanguinity
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z84.3 Family history of consanguinity
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.7
- Consanguinity V19.7
- History (personal) of