2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.2
Family history of deafness or hearing loss
- Short description: Family hx-deafness.
- ICD-9-CM V19.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V19.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V19.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Family history of deafness
- Family history of hearing loss
- Family history: Deafness
- FH: Deafness
- Fhx of deafness
- Fhx of hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z82.2 Family history of deafness and hearing loss
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.2
- History (personal) of