2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.2
Family history of deafness or hearing loss
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Family hx-deafness.
- ICD-9-CM V19.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V19.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V19.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z82.2 Family history of deafness and hearing loss
- Family history of deafness
- Family history of hearing loss
- Family history: Deafness
- FH: Deafness
- Fhx of deafness
- Fhx of hearing loss
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.2
- History (personal) of