2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.7
Family history of other genitourinary diseases
- Short description: Family hx-gu disease NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V18.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V18.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V18.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.7: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z84.2 Family history of other diseases of the genitourinary system
- Family history of ambiguous genitalia
- Family history of female genital tract disorder
- Family history of genitourinary disease
- Family history of hematuria
- Family history of hematuria (blood in urine)
- Family history of hydronephrosis
- Family history of hydronephrosis (high pressure in urinary collection system)
- Family history of male genital tract disorder
- Family history of urological disorder
- Family history: Congenital GU anomaly
- Family history: Enuresis
- Family history: Genitourinary disease
- Family history: Gynecological problem
- FH: Genitourinary disease
- Fhx of ambiguous genitalia
- Fhx of genitourinary disease
- Fhx of hematuria
- Fhx of hydronephrosis
- Maternal placental insufficiency
- Maternal renal/urinary disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.7
- History (personal) of