2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.6
Family history of leukemia
- Short description: Family hx-leukemia.
- ICD-9-CM V16.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V16.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V16.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.6: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z80.6 Family history of leukemia
- Family history: leukemia
- FH: leukemia
- Fhx of leukemia
- Family history of condition classifiable to 204-208
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.6
- History (personal) of