2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V18.4
Family history of mental retardation
- Short description: Fam hx-mental retardat.
- ICD-9-CM V18.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V18.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V18.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V18.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z81.0 Family history of intellectual disabilities
- Family history of intellectual disability
- Family history: Mental retardation
- FH: Mental retardation
- Fhx of intellectual disability
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V18.4
- History (personal) of