2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.9
Family history of unspecified malignant neoplasm
- Short description: Family hx-malignancy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM V16.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V16.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM V16.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z80.9 Family history of malignant neoplasm, unspecified
- Family history of cancer
- Fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer in high risk patient with family history of breast cancer done
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk w fhx of cancer
- Screening mammogram for breast cancer, high risk with family history of cancer
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V16.9
- History (personal) of