2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.7
Family history of consanguinity
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Consanguinity.
- ICD-9-CM V19.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V19.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V19.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.7: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z84.3 Family history of consanguinity
- Family history of consanguinity (marriage to close blood relative)
- Family history: Consanguinity
- FH: Consanguinity
- Fhx of consanguinity
- Genetic counseling for consanguinity done
- Genetic counseling, consanguinity
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.7
- Consanguinity V19.7
- History (personal) of