2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V16.7
Family history of other lymphatic and hematopoietic neoplasms
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Fam hx-lymph neoplas NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V16.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V16.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V16.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V16.7: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z80.7 Family history of other malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissues
- Family history of cancer of the hematopoietic system
- Family history of Hodgkin's disease
- Family history of Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Family history of malignant hematopoietic neoplasm
- Family history of malignant lymphoma
- Family history of multiple myeloma
- Family history of multiple myeloma (malignant tumor)
- Family history of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Family history of non-leukemic lymphatic cancer
- Family history of nonleukemic lymphatic malignancy
- Fhx of hematopoietic cancer
- Fhx of hodgkins disease
- Fhx of multiple myeloma
- Fhx of non Hodgkins lymphoma
- Fhx of non leukemic lymphatic cancer
- Family history of condition classifiable to 200-203