2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 781.3
Lack of coordination
- ICD-9-CM 781.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 781.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Ataxia (loss of muscle coordination)
- Ataxia, non-progressive, chronic
- Chronic non progressive ataxia (disorder)
- Neuromuscular disorder, clumsiness
- Neuromuscular disorder, dysmetria
- Neuromuscular disorder, dyspraxia
- Stumbling due to lack of coordination
- Awkwardness in motor behavior associated with loss of afferent information from the moving part or with loss of control mechanism of the cerebellum.
- Loss of coordination of voluntary muscular movement.
- Loss of muscle coordination.
- Ataxia NOS
- Muscular incoordination
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R27.0 Ataxia, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R27.8 Other lack of coordination
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R27.9 Unspecified lack of coordination