2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.4
Developmental coordination disorder
- Short description: Devel coordination dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Clumsiness -motor delay
- Clumsiness, motor delay
- Developmental delay, gross motor
- Gross motor development delay
- Motor delay
- Motor delay, clumsiness
- A disorder characterized by an impairment in the development of an individual's motor coordination skills; this impairment in motor development is not due to a medical condition.
- Inability to execute complex coordinated movements resulting from lesions in the motor area of the cortex but involving no sensory impairment or paralysis.
- Loss of ability to perform familiar, purposeful movements in the absence of paralysis or other neural sensorimotor impairment.
- Clumsiness syndrome
- Dyspraxia syndrome
- Specific motor development disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function