2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.4
Developmental coordination disorder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Devel coordination dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 315.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function
- Clumsiness -motor delay
- Clumsiness, motor delay
- Developmental delay, gross motor
- Fine motor developmental delay
- Gross motor development delay
- Gross motor developmental delay
- Motor delay
- Motor delay, clumsiness
- Clumsiness syndrome
- Dyspraxia syndrome
- Specific motor development disorder