2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.40
Lack of normal physiological development, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Lack norm physio dev NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 783.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 783.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 783.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.40: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R62.50 Unspecified lack of expected normal physiological development in childhood
- Body growth problem
- Body height abnormal for age
- Delayed development of the breasts
- Lack of expected normal physiological development
- Physiological development failure
- Physiologically young for age
- Problem of growth and development
- Retardation of physical development
- Inadequate development
- Lack of development