2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.31
Expressive language disorder
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Expressive language dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 315.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.31: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F80.1 Expressive language disorder
- Developmental expressive language delay
- Developmental expressive language disorder
- Developmental language disorder
- Expressive developmental language delay
- Expressive language delay
- Expressive language delay, mild
- Expressive language delay, moderate
- Expressive language delay, severe
- Language disorder, developmental
- Language disorder, expressive
- Mild expressive language delay
- Moderate expressive language delay
- Severe expressive language delay
- Developmental aphasia
- Word deafness