2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.8
Other specified delays in development
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Development delays NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 315.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 315.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F88 Other disorders of psychological development
- Borderline cognitive developmental delay
- Cognitive development, borderline
- Cognitive developmental delay
- Developmental agnosia
- Developmental delay in feeding
- Developmental delay, cognitive
- Developmental delay, cognitive, borderline
- Developmental delay, feeding
- Developmental disorder, specific
- Developmental mental disorder
- Disorder of psychological development
- Feeding delay, developmental
- Ideomotor dyspraxia
- Learning disorder, nonverbal
- Nonverbal learning disorder
- Persistent developmental avoidance
- Savant syndrome
- Specific developmental disorder