2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.34
Speech and language developmental delay due to hearing loss
- Short description: Speech del d/t hear loss.
- ICD-9-CM 315.34 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Speech, language developmental delay from hearing loss
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F80.4 Speech and language development delay due to hearing loss