2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 334.9
Spinocerebellar disease, unspecified
- Short description: Spinocerebellar dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 334.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 334.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cerebellar paraneoplastic degeneration
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration (disorder)
- Spinocerebellar disease
- A heterogenous group of degenerative syndromes marked by progressive cerebellar dysfunction either in isolation or combined with other neurologic manifestations. Sporadic and inherited subtypes occur. Inheritance patterns include autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, and x-linked.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G11.9 Hereditary ataxia, unspecified