2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 334.9
Spinocerebellar disease, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 334.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 334.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cerebellar paraneoplastic degeneration
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration (disorder)
- Spinocerebellar disease
- A heterogenous group of degenerative syndromes marked by progressive cerebellar dysfunction either in isolation or combined with other neurologic manifestations. Sporadic and inherited subtypes occur. Inheritance patterns include autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, and x-linked
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G11.9 Hereditary ataxia, unspecified