2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.4
Dizziness and giddiness
- ICD-9-CM 780.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic vertigo (finding)
- Dysequilibrium syndrome
- Light headedness
- Non-labyrinth vertigo
- Non-labyrinthine vertigo (disorder)
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Vertigo (spinning sensation), chronic
- Vertigo, chronic
- Vertigo, non-labyrinthine
- Illusory sense that either the environment or one's own body is revolving; may result from disease of the inner ear or disturbances of the vestibular centers or pathways.
- Vertigo is a feeling of movement, a sensation as if the external world were revolving around the patient (objective vertigo) or as if he himself were revolving in space (subjective vertigo). Vertigo is medically distinct from dizziness, lightheadedness, and unsteadiness.
- Vertigo NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R42 Dizziness and giddiness