2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.10
Peripheral vertigo, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Peripheral vertigo NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 386.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 386.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H81.399 Other peripheral vertigo, unspecified ear
- Bilat peripheral vertigo
- Bilateral peripheral vertigo
- Both sides peripheral vertigo
- Left peripheral vertigo
- Peripheral vertigo
- Right peripheral vertigo
- Vertigo (spinning sensation), peripheral
- Vertigo, peripheral
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 386.10
- Vertigo 780.4
- labyrinthine 386.10
- peripheral 386.10