2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.2
- ICD-9-CM 786.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 786.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 786.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.2: 2015.
- Chronic cough
- Cough syncope (fainting)
- Cough, persistent
- Paroxysmal cough
- Persistent cough
- Persistent cough after viral respiratory infection (disorder)
- Postviral cough
- Syncope, cough
- Tussive syncope
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to: