2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 786.2
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 786.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 786.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 786.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 786.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R05 Cough
- Chronic cough
- Cough syncope (fainting)
- Cough, persistent
- Paroxysmal cough
- Persistent cough
- Persistent cough after viral respiratory infection (disorder)
- Postviral cough
- Syncope, cough
- Tussive syncope